Sunday, July 19, 2009

VBS 2009


All Smiles for Vacation Bible School
Madelyn with her best buddy Cooper.
She made a frog visor after learning about the plagues


That's the best smile I could get out of her during the show....

Madelyn's first time in the Worship center to watch the Keith Coast Show. She looks so little sitting in the pews.
This was Madelyn's first time to attend Vacation Bible School in the big kids classroom. She has been with me in the past, but in the nursery. This year's theme was Survivor Challenge and the church did a great job with the stories and the crafts. I couldn't have asked for a better teachers for Madelyn room--she had so much fun! The funny part is I have always told Madelyn that she was the only Madelyn Harris God made and that she was the best. Each classroom also has a teenage helper, and her classroom helper had the exact name and spelling--Madelyn Harris. My Maddie was a little confused and has told me several times that God made two Madelyn's--now she just thinks its funny. I wish could have been there all week to help, but I had some Professional development hours to complete with school first. But the days I was there, I had fun teaching about the Pharaoh and the Plagues. Madelyn was most excited to spend the week with Cooper and learn some new songs!

No comments: