Sunday, July 12, 2009

Easter Morning Pictures


Our family picture at church.


Madelyn and Grammie

Did you know that the Easter Bunny brings you more goodies when grandparents during Easter! Hmm I wonder how that happens? The Easter Bunny hid Madelyn's basket up in her climbing slide...silly wabbit.
I love this age when they are still surprised to find goodies stuffed in every egg.

I think the bow might have been bigger than her head...
This past Easter my mom flew in from San Antonio and our new neighbors from across the street all joined us in celebrating our Savior's Resurrection at Prestonwood. It was so much fun to have our family and friends together for fellowship and for a delicious meal. Despite all the sugary yummies from the cute furry bunny, my heart delights knowing that Madelyn is starting to grasp the true meaning of Easter, "that Jesus and rose again so that I can go to heaven." Pretty good start for a three year old.

No comments: