Friday, October 12, 2007

"Where Did Grammie Go?"


Madelyn & Grammie always have fun together!


More Kisses!


All giggles at Grampa K house



Blowing Kisses

Jump, Jive and Booging at Trail Dust


Madelyn and Grammie at the Arboretum

"Where did Grammie Go" is a phrase we often hear lately. My mom came for a visit last weekend and ever since then is Madelyn's favorite question. Madelyn loves her Grammie and when she visits, Madelyn wants Grammie to do everything. "Grammie read book (to) me", "Grammie hold you (which is really hold me)", "Grammie walk buggy (take me for a ride in the wagon)". Michael and I really do love having grandparents visit, because we get to par take in things we used to take for granted like eating a warm meal with both hands and not one hand holding the kid and the other hand trying to keep items away from the kid in between quick bites. Being in the bathroom by yourself...no explanation needed and just one night off from bath time duty of soar knees and elbows. And all the cool clothes and toys they bring to spoil the grand kid!

1 comment:

karen bertie said...

I just love Madelyn. I think of her everyday and cannot wait until I can see her again. Everyone knows that Grandms's are for spoiling the grandkids. I know Valerie still wants to be "my baby" so now I have Madelyn as "my other special baby".