Monday, October 01, 2007

Grampa K

We recently got to visit Grampa K in Georgetown. We always have fun visiting with him and only wish we could see him more often..especially Bailey! Here is a picture of Madelyn with her Great Grampa. I can't believe that he is old enough to a great Gramps, because I can still vividly remember my summers with him and Grams in Ohio. We had so much fun together, and I can only hope that Madelyn will have such fond memories of her grandparents. Gramps is an awesome man. He is a great role model as a father and grandpa...Look at what you have done Gramps....could you have ever imagined that your family would turn out so successful in all their achievements. Thanks for being such a great patriarch. We love you!

1 comment:

POPO-B said...

how true Valerie, anyone would do well to be half the man your grandfather is. but Madelyn's popo isnt to bad of a fella either, my opinion may be biased.