Saturday, October 06, 2007

Jen's Bridal Shower

My dearest, bestest and college roommate Jen is about to become Mrs. Chad Duncan. She is having an Elvis inspired wedding in Las Vegas and I'm the Matron of Honor, which means I get to go too! Matron of Honor---that sounds so old, oh wait, I'm 30 now, what I'm I talking about!! Anyways we had a "Lucky in Love" bridal shower for Jen and had a blast!
I got to test my cake making abilities and use fondant to make the cake. It cleverly says "What a Pair"... cute huh? One of the shower games we played was called "What are the Odds?" Jen had to wear an apron that had a bunch of kitchen accessories from her registry attached to it and then paraded around the living room for a minute and then the guest had to recall as many of the gadgets they could remember. She strikes such a good pose!


3 comments:

The Henrie Family said...

Great job on the cake! Sounds like it was a fun party.

Heidi McKee said...

What a great job girl! You are so talented! I want to be like you when I grow up!

The Cobbs said...

Love the cake! It turned out great!