Monday, November 16, 2009

Picture Hodge Podge


"Gig Em"


I saw my two favorite professors from Austin College, Victoria and Light Cummins for lunch at Spoons in downtown McKinney. I am not sure where Madelyn will go to college, but my only hope for her is is that she will have wonderful professors like I did, who still make an effort to keep in contact with former students.


Maddie enjoying playing with a few more caserones in the backyard.



Jen, my college roommate and most wonderful and bestest friend took me on an adventure for my birthday to a Murder Mystery dinner theatre in Fair Park. It was hoot! As everyone there has a part in the production-whether you knew or not. It was so much fun trying to figure out "who dunnit".



Madelyn and Kaelin enjoy a fun afternoon together at Hawaiian Falls and had a blast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remind me to clean Kaelin's face the next time you take a picture :)