Friday, May 30, 2008

Mother's Tea


My adorable proud artist shows off her hand print butterflies.


Momma and Madelyn


Joey and Ms. Shauna. Joey and Maddie are just one day apart and have been best buds at school

Madelyn's Mother's Day out program CLC had a Mother's Tea, and it was the most precious thing ever! The kids made for their moms a canvas bag that they decorated themselves and it was stuffed with masterpiece artwork they had been creating through out the year. Madelyn was very of herself as she guided me to her seat and started to show me some of the things she had made. Throughout the year, her teachers had been videotaping the kids in action and it was adorable to watch, but even more amazing to see how far they kids have developed. I am so thankful that Madelyn is already receiving a great Christian education. What CLC and the teachers offer there can not be found in just any school. There really is nothing more heart warming than watching your child recite Bible verses and her class prayer, and knowing that she understands that its for the glory of the Lord. And can I say that I loved watching all of the kiddos get up and sing is nothing short of adorable and makes me beam as a mom.

No comments: