Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Madelyn's 2nd Birthday!



I can't believe how much she has changed in in just two short years!
I love to listen to sing sings! Your favorite that we sing many times each day: The Wheels on the Bus, Jesus Love Me, and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.
I love to hear get excited when you see something and will keep repeating it until I say it too!
I love your sense of curiosity and how you so intently observe the world around you!
I love your warm nurturing spirit. You always have a baby doll in tow.
I love your ear piercing shrill when you get excited about something and cringed at the high pitch scream when you don't get your way!
I love your kisses, and smiles, and when you try to show off your muscles to daddy! GRRR!
And most recently I love the why and "what happened" questions! It's so much fun to hear your thoughts and stories.......What a vivacious personality you have developed!
Some of your favorites this year include: Dora the Explorer, chocolate and chocolate ice cream, (OK anything chocolate), baby dolls, coloring, Cooper, playgrounds, your big girl bed, chasing Bailey the Beagle, choosing your own hair bow, driving the car and listening to the same CD over and over, and over and over again. (Did you know that the Itsy, Bitsy Spider can play 18 times between our house and the church?)
We love you Madelyn and we can't wait to see what you have in store for us this year!
Happy 2nd Birthday!

2 comments:

The Cobbs said...

How sweet...Cooper made her "favorites list"! Happy 2nd birthday, Precious Madelyn!

Heidi McKee said...

CUTIE! We hated missing the celebration! But what a precious little blessing. You guys are blessed! I pray she continues that nurturing spirit for Jesus!