Friday, November 30, 2007

Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas


Chad, Jen, Me amd Michael on the Strip


Look out Vegas, here we come!



Mrs. Duncan & Mrs. Harris


Mr. & Mrs. Jennifer and Chad Duncan



The Wedding Party



Michael and I in the "Love Garden"


Me in the Chapel of Little Flowers

My best friend Jen is now offically Jennifer Kaye Duncan, but she will always be Jen Sims to me. Jen and Chad tied the knot in Vegas on Novemeber 17th and I was honored to be her Matron of Honor. This was also the first time Michael and I had left Madelyn over night. My mom aka Grammie came in for the week to watch Madelyn. I am pretty sure that Madelyn didn't even notice we were gone with all the fun she and Grammie had together. Michael and I had a great time in Vegas and with all the fun we were having we still missed our little girl, but sure did enjoy some childless evenings. Thanks mom!

1 comment:

The Drama Mama said...

Hey girl! I just came across your blog while reading Liz's. Loved catching up through your posts. Looks like you guys had a fun time in Vegas! Can't wait to read more updates! Love, Hollie