Thursday, September 20, 2007














Trip to Cleveland

At the end of August, Michael, Myself and Madelyn took a week long trip to Berea, Ohio. I may refer to it as my homeland ( I was born there), Michael refers to as "Yankee Land", but either way the city that once called the "Mistake on the Lake" provided be a great trip. We were able to stay with Nonna and Madelyn got to meet her Bisnonna for the first time. My dad, Daneen and all the kids drove up from Virginia and met us Cleveland. The first day we were there it was picture perfect weather mid 70's. So we took a river and Lake Erie cruise of down Cleveland on the Good Time III. I was very excited to take Madelyn on this boat ride, because I can remember every summer my grandparents bringing me down town for this cruise. Madelyn was more excited to see the airplanes practicing for an air show, but did find the horn on the boat amusing.


We also go to visit with a lot of family members while were there. Daneen's youngest sister had an engagement party and while at the party Madelyn for the first time decide that she big enough to climb up a swing set and go down the slide by herself. She is quite pleased with her accomplishments!

No comments: