Monday, January 18, 2010

Fiesta Texas- Holiday in the Park


First time to ride the Tea Cups--but she told Grammie "OK I'll ride but don't let it turn too much, I don't want to get dizzy".


Me and my sister Vanessa or Madelyn calls her "Nessa"

On the Ferris Wheel


We spent a lot of time sledding down Frosty's hill--I had a blast!



Grammie and her girls



This year she actually liked Frosty


Look at those crazy drivers on the road!


Madelyn really wanted to drive a pink car and was very excited when it pulled around, but devastated that they would not let her "drive" car because she was an inch too short. Next year Madelyn we will turn you loose on the road.




I now the picture is not a fair representation of her fondness for this kid coaster, but she rode on it four times in a row.

Flying High!

No comments: