Saturday, February 21, 2009

Christmas in San Antonio


Madelyn walking into Gramie's living room on Christmas morning.
"Are all of these for me?"


Arianna


Bryan and Michael


Mom and La Shea

" I wonder what is in this box?"
Madelyn, Me, Jazlyn, Trent and Bailey.

Christmas in San Antonio was jammed packed. Both in the activities of the week and the number of people at my mom's house. I think it was the first Christmas in over ten years that we were all together--including all of our spouses and kids. How many you ask! Mom, Bryan, Me, Michael, Madelyn, Jason & Ashley, Vanessa & Jeff, La Shea & JD, Arianna and Jazlyn, and Trent. That is 14 people in my mom's tiny living room--there was obviously no room to walk around. It is amazing that months of preparation and shopping for the perfect gifts is over in such a short amount of time. But the fun part was that we got to sit around and visit with everyone and the kids had a great time playing with each other.

No comments: