Sunday, September 07, 2008

Michael's Family Reunion


Oddie Anne Teston's Family





I'm gonna catch you!


Jonathan and Uncle Mark


Bubbles-every kids favorite


Maddie loved to play with the big girls

After a full day of fun-you really need a nap!

And this is what I get to play while the kids nap!What can I say I am a Trivia Pursuit junkie!
The last weekend in July is always Michael's family reunion in Cross Plains, Texas. I am pretty sure the weekend that the Teston Family descends upon Cross Plains that they double the town's population. Madelyn had a great time as this year more younger kids showed up making this one long play date for her. She especially enjoyed playing with her favorite cousin Mackenzie.

1 comment:

The Henrie Family said...

You crack me up...trival pursuit junkie! I was never that smart!