Thursday, March 13, 2008

SNOW!!!!


I like the snow--finally!

McKinney Winter Wonderland


I am going to get you!



Wow, snow is cold and sticks to your feet! She kept saying cold, Cold, COLD--Hold You!


Bailey at first would only go to the edges of the patio to do her stuff, but quickly discovered it wasn't too bad.

Since we had a delayed opening for school and work, Madelyn and I took advantage of the time and played in the snow.
When Madelyn woke up Tuesday morning, she awoke to a beautiful, peacefully white, winter wonderland! She ran to the door as I was letting Bailey out and she said, "BBRRR its cold out side", then she pushed me aside and stuck her head outside and said, "Where's the Polar Bears?" Hey she knew that the polar bear live in the snow and she really thought she could find some in our back yard.

No comments: