Wednesday, December 19, 2007

No Kidding Daddy

Since Madelyn has worn shoes, the first thing she always does in her car seat is to kick off her shoes and then play with her socks. This past Sunday was rather cold and raining afternoon and we needed to make a quick Target run. Michael told Madelyn, that we would only be in the car for a short drive and to please keep her shoes on. We pull into the parking lot and Michael starts to get Madelyn from her seat...

Michael: "Seriously Madelyn, your shoes are off again!"

Madelyn:" No Kidding Daddy, my shoes are on the floor"

I think she gets her humor from her Dad's side!


1 comment:

The Henrie Family said...

That's too funny! I can relate to the pain of a child taking off her shoes EVERY time we get in the car! I have started packing her shoes in the diaper bag and waiting to put them on when we arrive at our destination. I am refering to Miss Ella. Cara loves shoes and wants them on at all times.