Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Angela's Wedding


Madelyn had so much fun being the "Flower girl"--well that's what she called herself. Thanks Christina for indulging her fantasy.

Waiting for the wedding ceremony to begin at the Botanical Gardens in Fairfax Virginia.


Angela and Uncle Gino


Mr. & Mrs. Wes Morrison

Michael show off his artistic skills.
Tosi Family

Uncle Gino and myself

All of the Tosi in once place!


My cousins- Angela and Christina

Checking out the Koi pond, she wanted to "swim with the fishes"


Uncle Gino dancing with all the Madelyn, Gabriella, and Arianna.


Daddy Daughter Dance


Uncle Nick and Madelyn boogie'n down on the dance floor


Look at that handsome little brother of mine!
After two days of traveling and enduring the plot from Trains, Planes, Automobiles, we flew into Virgina just in time to change and make it to the wedding of my cousin Angela Tosi to Wes Morrison at the Botanical Gardens in Fairfax Virgina. Beautiful as you can see from the pictures. It was was so excited to see my cousins, Angela and Christina! The last time I saw either one of them was right after Madelyn was born. And this was the first time that my Uncle Gino or Aunt Greta had ever meet Madelyn. It was so much visiting with them and show off my precious pride and joy. But the dance floor proved to provide the most entertainment as Madelyn hardly ever wanted to leave the floor except to go look for the fish. She loves to dance and had fun playing with my sisters as well.
Best Wishes, Angela and Wes!

No comments: