Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


I am grateful for my Lil Turkey!

This Thanksgiving was pretty quiet. Michael had to work, so my mom flew in for the week to keep Madelyn and I company, not to mention some fabulous cooking. I tried several times to get Madelyn to smile for the camera, but no toddler luck, so I got was one serious looking pose that looked more like the evil eye than a pose and one with her shoving food in her mouth. I was very grateful to have my mom visiting, but also for the cooler weather that helped it feel more like a fall holiday than a Fourth of July picnic. It was snowing in Downtown Dallas that night and Michael need a Thanksgiving day plate, so what a better excuse to come down and see the snow....I mean Michael! Of course with my hot weather luck, I missed the snow flurries and now I must relish past snow memories, sigh...

No comments: